Friday, October 24, 2008

THE BLOG THOT


They say it all has to begin one day... keeping with the tradition, it began for me today. 24th october 2008 would be a day for me to remember. With what cast upon my grey cells as a speck of light giving way to the profound idea of sharing my thought with friends and well wishers, i found myself succumbing to the irresistible temptation of creating a blog inspite of the harsh fact that i was supposed to get back to those criminal law books and answer the acid test of my life on the 28th....


As i begin upon this thought sharing journey, i have no expectations as to who, why, when and where this blog would be read, or who would appreciate or criticize the same for reasons best known to them... but yeah, i can give myself one assurance, i would try and improve myself with every new step that i take and every new attempt i make to pen down something....


No comments: